- I work with anyone regardless of ethnic background, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. I take these individual qualities into account as they affect the therapy, and I realize that they often affect every aspect of life.
- Adults often feel a need for therapy for issues in a relationship (as an individual in a relationship), for problems that seem focused on their job, or for difficult emotional problems such as depression or anxiety.
- Peer issues, academic problems, depression, gay or lesbian teens, text anxiety. In their transition to adulthood, teens are presented with a multitude of issues that often seem insurmountable but, with counseling, can be managed. I see teens 18 and over without parental permission.
Couple counseling; Marriage counseling
- Communication problems, money issues, trust.
- I look at the family system as a whole, and help to understand and clarify the different relationships and interactions among family members.
- As a hypnotherapist I provide hypnosis for specific issues such as the “too-much” behaviors (for example, smoking) or phobias or any number of other problems. Click here to go to my hypnotherapy web site